Please join us for a Virtual Epilepsy Education Day on Sunday, January 29 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. This is a special event for parents and caregivers of children recently diagnosed with epilepsy, hosted by the Pediatric Epilepsy Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Patients age 14 or older are also welcome to attend with caregivers. This event is open to both CHOP and non-CHOP patients and families.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to Epilepsy
- Common Myths and Misconceptions
- Seizure First Aid and Safety
- Seizure Detection Devices
- Emotional Health and Epilepsy
- Supports Within Your Community
- Question and Answer Session
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Logan Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.