The Cardiac Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) will host a follow-up Virtual Town Hall to further address COVID-related concerns of our cardiac patients and families. Learn about the strict safety measures in place at all CHOP locations and receive expert guidance on keeping children safe as they return to school and other activities.
Thursday, July 23, 4-5 p.m. EDT
This event will use a video meeting platform. Please note, this event is for CHOP Cardiac Center families only. Please don't share the registration link publicly.
Program and Presenters:
Welcome and Introduction
Joseph Rossano, MD, MS, FAAP, FACC, Co-Executive Director of the Cardiac Center and Chief of the Division of Cardiology
Updates from Infection Prevention and Control
Susan Coffin, MD, MPH, Division of Infectious Diseases
Procedure Scheduling and Other In-patient Topics
Jonathan Chen, MD, Co-Executive Director of the Cardiac Center and Chief of the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Outpatient Visits and Testing Updates
Matthew Elias, MD, Attending Cardiologist, Division of Cardiology
A moderated Q&A will follow the presentation.
How to ask questions:
- Ask questions ahead of time on the registration form.
- Ask questions live during the event via the platform’s Q&A function. When asking a question through the live Q&A, your name will be visible to everyone logged into the Town Hall. Please don’t mention your child’s name for privacy purposes.
Joining via a mobile device?
- Open this link: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/exdaashh
- Download the app if you don’t have it already.
- Enter event ID: exdaashh
Dial one of the following numbers, enter the participant PIN followed by # to confirm:
- +1 (415) 466-7000 (US), PIN 1091442 #
- +1 (760) 699-0393 (US), PIN 2594216977 #
Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=exdaashh