Pennsylvania Early Intervention (EI) Services: Overseen by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL).
- Birth to 3 years of age: Administered by county EI programs but funded by Department of Public Welfare (DPW)
- 3 to 5 years of age: Services provided through intermediate units (IUs), school districts, private agencies; funded through the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE)
Who to call for help?
CONNECT Helpline: 1-800-692-7288
Birth to 3 years
- Philadelphia: 215-685-4646
- Bucks: 215-444-2800
- Chester: 610-344-5948
- Delaware: 610-713-2406
- Chester-Upland: 610-872-4590
- Montgomery: 610-277-7176
3 to 5 years
- Philadelphia: 215-222-8054
- Bucks: 1-800-770-4822 ext. 1716
- Chester: 484-237-5150
- Delaware: 610-938-2800 ext. 6141
- Montgomery: 610-539-8550
School age: 5 years of age to high school graduation or age 21 (whichever occurs first) is overseen and funded by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Please call the CONNECT helpline at 1-800-692-7288 to schedule an evaluation.