AAP National Conference 2021
2021 News and Highlights
See the latest about our extraordinary clinical care and services for you and your patients:
- Using FLIP to Study Motility Disorders in Children
- Q&A with Clement Ren, MD, MBA, Director of CHOP's Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Katsuhide Maeda, MD, PhD, Named Surgical Director of CHOP's Lung and Heart Transplant Programs
Not Attending AAP this year?
Check out our virtual schedule for other upcoming professional events.
Resources for clinicians
Find quick links below for some of the educational resources and topics we'll be covering at the booth.
- Clinical pathways
- Continuing medical education, including online CMEs
- Fellowships and training programs
- Podcasts: Check out two CHOP-hosted podcasts (also available on your preferred podcast player)
- Primary Care Perspectives: A podcast series for pediatricians tackles hot topics in pediatric primary care and issues affecting the daily practice of pediatricians.
- BREAKING THROUGH with Madeline Bell: Madeline Bell, CEO of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, takes you behind the scenes to meet the brilliant minds who are making — and supporting — incredible breakthroughs in pediatric medicine.
- Children's Doctor, our newsletter for physicians, medical staff and alumni
- Up-to-date vaccine information and educational materials from the Vaccine Education Center
- Check out our YouTube channel for a full library of videos developed for both physicians and patient families from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Visit our healthcare professionals website or more resources and training opportunities.
For Global Patient Services, call 001-267-426-6298 or contact us online by filling out our Global Medicine appointments and questions form.
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a general conversation with a CHOP specialist, call our clinician priority line at 1-800-879-2467 (1-800-TRY-CHOP) and press 2 to speak directly with a provider. Visit our referral toolkit for more fast, easy ways to get in touch.
Stay connected: Sign up for newsletters
Sign up to get the latest news from our clinical departments and leadership, and hear about upcoming professional education opportunities in our monthly e-newsletter, Pediatric Partners.
If you're interested in hearing more in-depth news from specific clinical areas, we encourage you to explore the list of other email newsletters published by various specialties at CHOP. If you're already subscribed, you can manage your preferences in your subscription, or check out the full list of specialty newsletters that may be of interest to you.