House Call: A Primary Care Lecture Series
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is hosting a new series of virtual lectures from physicians who practice at the CHOP Specialty Care Center, Abington, and who will care for patients at the CHOP King of Prussia Hospital currently under construction.
Each virtual Town Hall will be moderated by Katie Lockwood, MD, MEd, a primary care pediatrician in the CHOP Care Network South Philadelphia practice and host of the Primary Care Perspectives podcast.
We’re excited to bring you — our neighboring partners— this exclusive educational series.
Upcoming Event Dates
- *specific topics and speakers will be announced as lecture dates approach, so the subjects remain timely and relevant for the region
Recordings of Previous Events
- Tuesday, April 13- Abington Virtual "Welcome to the Neighborhood" Tour. Watch the recording for free on CHOP Open (sign-in to access video).
- Wednesday, June 9- Spotlight on Abington Orthopaedics and Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat). Watch the recording for free on CHOP Open (sign-in to access video).
- Tuesday, Aug. 10- House Call: Critical Care Case Studies in the Community - Welcome and intro to the King of Prussia Hospital coming soon, including a focus on Trauma, Emergency Department, Critical Care and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Watch the recording for free on CHOP Open (sign-in to access video).
- Wednesday, Oct. 13- Overview of King of Prussia Hospital referral process, including a Q-and-A and surgical roundtable (featuring specialists from General Surgery, Plastics and Urology who will practice there)
- Wednesday, Dec. 8- Spotlight on Abington, Neurology and Infectious Disease