This online symptom checker can help you make informed decisions about what level of medical care your child may need, if any, and steps you can take to relieve symptoms at home. If your child has medical risk factors such as a weakened immune system or surgery in last 7 days, please contact their specialist.
At CHOP Primary Care, Cobbs Creek, located in Philadelphia, PA, our team of pediatricians, registered nurses and support staff are committed to providing high-quality care to children from West Philadelphia and eastern Delaware County. Located on Cobbs Creek Parkway, our office provides comprehensive primary care as well as mental health and behavioral health services for children. We participate in several community events throughout the year and host annual book bag and toy drives at our practice. Our office is accessible by public transportation (buses and subway) and offers free on-site parking.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Feature: Navigating Sick Season
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How to Treat RSV at Home and When to Go to the Doctor
- Why You Should Get Your Flu Shots Early This Year (and Every Year)!
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- Vision’s Connection to Learning Problems: Keep an Eye Out for These Signs
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- A Pediatrician’s Family Vacation Packing Checklist: What You Need When Traveling with Kids
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI or Common Cold)
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- When Your Child's Anxiety Is Worth Worrying About — and How to Help
- How to Survive When a Stomach Bug Hits your Household
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.
Patient Family Resources
These are some of the most frequently accessed resources for families receiving care at CHOP.