The CHOP Talks CME lecture series is designed to be an interactive, collaborative, case discussion-based forum where pediatric subspecialists from CHOP can share their specific expertise and experience with pediatricians, primary care physicians and advanced practice nurses. Through collaboration and sharing of information between specialists and primary care, children are healthier.
For more details or to register for one of these events, RSVP to Abe Cooperman at email@example.com or 267-426-2506. Please provide the date and title of the CME you'd like to attend, your name, practice affiliation, credentials, work address, phone, fax and email address.
Upcoming events include:
Don't Let Scoliosis Throw You a Curve: Learn What's New!
Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2017, 6:30 - 9 p.m.
RSVP by Feb. 1
Salt Creek Grill
Princeton Forrestal Village, One Rockingham Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
- 6:30 p.m. - Registration & Appetizers
- 7:00 p.m. - Natural History of Scoliosis and Current Non-Operative Interventions for Scoliosis (Jennifer Winell, MD)
- 7:30 p.m. - Recognizing Early Onset Scoliosis (Patrick Cahill, MD)
- 7:50 p.m. - Advances in Recovery Pathways Following Scoliosis Surgery (Patrick Cahill, MD)
- 8:10 p.m. - Safety Practices in Pediatric Spine Surgery (Keith Baldwin, MD)
- 8:30 p.m. - Q & A Panel Discussion; Adjourn
GI UPDATE 2017 for the Primary Care Provider
Saturday, March 4, 2017, 8:15 - 11:30 a.m.
RSVP by Feb. 24
University Medical Center of Princeton
100 Plainsboro Road, Educational Center
Princeton, NJ 08536
- 8:15 a.m. - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Breakthroughs and New Options (Andrew Grossman, MD)
- 9:00 a.m. - Case Study #1 – Determining the Differential: GERD, GI and Non GI Manifestations (Matthew Ryan, MD)
- 9:30 a.m. - Foreign Bodies: What to Do and When to Worry (Petar Mamula, MD)
- 10:00 a.m. - Break
- 10:15 a.m. - Constipation: Causes and Remedies (Kristen Fiorino, MD)
- 10:45 a.m. - Case Study #2 – Determining the Differential: EoE vs. Celiac (Ritu Verma, MD)
- 11:15 a.m. - Panel Question and Answer Session; Adjourn