On April 6 – 10, 2019, the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment will be in attendance at the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) 2019 Annual Convention at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando, FL.
Stop by our booth (#137) to pick up clinical resources for the management of complex birth defects, research updates, conversations with our experts, and more. You can also follow us on Twitter @CHOPFetalCenter for the latest news before, during and after the event, and to keep in touch all year long.
We look forward to sharing the latest innovations in research and clinical care with other professionals in the field!
CHOP experts at AIUM
Several members of the team will be in attendance and presenting abstracts. Presentations include:
- Sunday, April 7, 2019, 1:30 p.m. — "Myelomeningocele vs. Myeloschisis – Are There Prenatal Differences in Associated Neurologic Sequelae?" presented by Edward Oliver, MD, PhD
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 8:30 a.m. — "Fetal Abdominal and Thoracic Abnormalities: Features and Diagnosis" panel moderated by Beverly Coleman, MD, FACR
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 8:30 a.m. — "Fetal Trouble Makers: Thoracic and Other Masses Amenable to Therapy" presented by Dr. Coleman
We’ll have plenty of educational materials and clinical resources to share, including the following:
Visit fetalsurgery.chop.edu/professionals for more. If you have questions or would like to request any educational materials, please contact us at any time.
Save the date
Join us in Philadelphia November 19 – 21, 2019, for a two-part conference at CHOP: "Focus on the Fetus." More details will be posted soon.
- Part 1 — Heart Care Before Birth: Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Cardiovascular Disease
- Part 2 — Breakthroughs Before Birth: Updates in Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a general conversation, please don’t hesitate to reach us by phone at 800-468-8376 (800-IN-UTERO) or by using our online contact form.
Stay connected: Subscribe to In Utero Insider e-newsletter
Healthcare professionals are invited to sign up for In Utero Insider, an email newsletter from the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment. Stay up to date on our clinical services, research, educational opportunities and more.