The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia offers a one-year unaccredited PGY2 Residency in Drug Information designed to cultivate future leaders in Pharmacy Practice.
Pharmacists completing this residency will master the principles of drug information for general and pediatric practices, learn about healthcare organization and acquire clinical skills in various pediatric specialties.
Upon completing the program, the resident will develop advanced and innovative skills in:
- Drug information practice
- Formulary management
- Committee support
- Policy and procedure development
- Medication-use evaluation
- Quality improvement development
- Investigational drug services
- Medical writing
- Experiential teaching
- Educating other healthcare professionals, patients and the community