About the Pediatric Fellowship Programs
Office of Fellowship Programs and Fellows' Resource Center
The Office of Fellowship Programs was established in July 2006. This office supports all fellows and fellowship programs in conjunction with the Hospital’s Graduate Medical Education Committee. The Fellows Resource Center was established in May 2012 to provide all fellows with a quiet place to work, rest and/or dine. The office is located on the 9th Floor of the Main Building 9NW90 adjacent to the physician-in-chief suite and the pediatric residency office on the 9th Floor.
The office is supported by a manager and the associate chair for education.
Goals of the Office of Fellowship Programs
- Provide a departmental home for fellows and program directors
- Facilitate and assure compliance with ACGME and Board requirements
- Develop an infrastructure for recruitment and selection of fellows
- Organize a competency-based curriculum utilizing existing resources
- Facilitate National Institute of Health (NIH) applications for extramural training support
- Implement electronic evaluation and monitoring of programs, trainees and faculty
- Identify measurable training outcomes and predictors of desired outcome
About the Fellows’ Association
The Fellows' Association is led by a co-chair committee of fellows representing all levels of training and is supported by the Hospital and academic departments. Events include the fall meet and greet breakfast, lunchtime scholarly seminars twice monthly and social events.
If you have general questions about the Office of Fellowship Programs or the Fellows’ Association, please feel free to contact Monica S. Williams, BS, Manager, Office of Fellowship Programs and Fellows’ Resource Center at 215-590-3961.
Please note: This office does not manage or oversee administrative fellowships.