Office of Fellowship Programs
The goals of the Office of Fellowship Programs are to:
- Provide a departmental home for fellows and program directors
- Facilitate and assure compliance with ACGME and Board requirements
- Develop an infrastructure for recruitment and selection of fellows
- Organize a competency-based curriculum utilizing existing resources
- Facilitate NIH applications for extramural training support
- Implement electronic evaluation and monitoring of programs, trainees, faculty
- Identify measurable training outcomes and predictors of desired outcome
The purpose for the Fellows' Resource Center is to provide all fellows with a quiet place to work, rest and or dine. The office is located on the 9th Floor of the Main Building 9NW90 adjacent to the Physician-in-Chief Suite and the Pediatric Residency Office on the 9th Floor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Graduate Medical Education at 215-590-1190 or email GME@email.chop.edu.
Please note: This office does not manage administrative fellowships.