Are you a breastfeeding mom? Are you pregnant and interested in learning about breastfeeding? Would you like to connect with other new moms?
Join us at the Karabots Pediatric Care Center in West Philadelphia for FREE breastfeeding supplies, support and breastfeeding training.
Open admission — no RSVP required. Children are welcome.
Dates and discussion topics
All meetings are held from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 27, 2017 — Pumping and Storage
- Monday, Dec. 11, 2017 — Establishing Milk Supply
- Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 — Support Systems while Breastfeeding and Community Resources
- Monday, Jan. 22, 2018 — The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 — The Benefits of Breastfeeding (continued)
- Monday, Feb. 26, 2018 — Techniques of Breastfeeding and Post-Delivery
- Monday, March 12, 2018 — Techniques of Breastfeeding and Post-Delivery (continued)
- Monday, March 26, 2018 — Natural Term Breastfeeding and Starting Solids
Karabots Pediatric Care Center
4865 Market Street
Please contact Jessica at email@example.com.