Schedule an Appointment
You're scheduling at:
Division of Rheumatology
- If this is an emergency, dial 911 or seek immediate care. Do not use this form for medical emergencies.
- If your child develops a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath, contact your medical provider immediately. Before you go to a doctor’s office or ER, call ahead and tell them about your/your child's symptoms. They will coordinate safe treatment and testing.
- If you need an immediate response, please call your doctor’s office.
- Have your insurance card available as you schedule the appointment.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time, and allow extra time for travel to the University City campus in Philadelphia due to traffic and construction near the hospital.