Schedule an Appointment
You're scheduling with:
Wendy B. Ingersoll, MD
- If this is an emergency, dial 911. Do not use this form for medical emergencies.
- If you or your child develops a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your medical provider immediately. Before you go to the doctor's office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your/your child's symptoms and any recent travel.
- If your child is having difficulty breathing, has suffered a concussion or trauma, or is experiencing mental or behavioral issues, please call our office.
- Have your insurance card available.
- If you don’t see an appointment time that meets your needs, please call our office.