Supported by the Thomas F. McNair Scott Endowed Research and Lectureship Fund
Presenter: Paul Offit, MD
Last date available for credit or viewing: Sept. 12, 2018
- Hepatitis A vaccines: Updated recommendations
- Influenza vaccine: How did we do this year?
- Varicella vaccine: Impact on the incidence of shingles
- Mumps vaccine: Is it time for a third dose?
- Meningococcal vaccine: A remarkable case
Target audience: Physicians, nurses, public health personnel, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other professionals working in the area of immunizations
CME/CPE credits: This webinar is accredited for one credit.
Disclosures: No relationships with industry relevant to the content of this educational activity have been disclosed.
Questions about the webinar series: If you still have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.