Save the Date: Cardiology 2015
18th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease
Date: Feb. 11 – 15, 2015
Location: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale, Arizona
The course: A comprehensive post-graduate course for pediatric cardiologists, intensivists, surgeons, nurses, neonatologists, anesthesiologists, ACHD specialists, sonographers, perfusionists, and all those involved in the care of neonates and children with cardiovascular disease.
Download the Cardiology 2015 Save the Date flyer »
A look back at Cardiology 2014
Here's a recap of all the great things that went on at Cardiology 2014:
- Nearly 1,000 participants – all in one location, all focused on clinical care and science related to congenital and pediatric cardiovascular disease
- Over 100 faculty of experts from around the world
- The most educational, engaging and luminary speakers at one of the most well attended and important conferences in our field!
- Latest updates on innovations in congenital and pediatric cardiovascular care
- State-of-the art plenary sessions on all aspects of the field
- Over 160 original abstracts presented in poster and oral presentation format
- Dedicated specialized track for nursing professionals
- Dedicated specialized track for trainees and young faculty
- A great opportunity for professional networking and socializing with peers…all at a fantastic venue!