Whether you're referring a patient to us for the first time, seeking a second opinion or updated information about your patient's care, or looking for continuing medical education opportunities, we hope these resources will help in your search for more information.
- Referring a patient
Referral Nurse Navigators
The Cardiac Center's Referral Nurse Navigators are exclusively dedicated to helping all referring physicians, and new patients and their families, connect with the Cardiac Center at CHOP. For more information or to refer a patient, contact our Referral Nurse Navigators at 267-426-9600.
Referring a patient to the Lipid Heart Clinic
- Continuing medical education
Managing transposition of the great arteries
Find several resources to help you manage transposition of the great arteries (TGA), including information about prenatal diagnosis, optimal delivery and treatment of patients with TGA.
- Transposition of the Great Arteries; Prenatal, Perinatal & Postnatal Management — In this online CME, Drs. Anita Szwast and Jack Rychik discuss prenatal diagnosis and management of TGA during pregnancy and immediately postnatal.
- Our TGA videos demonstrate how to accurately identify TGA in the fetus through ultrasound, and present highlights from an arterial switch operation for repair of TGA at CHOP.
- Offsite PDA Ligation (Duct Busters)
Numerous hospitals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey call upon the Cardiac Center's unique traveling cardiothoracic surgical team to perform critical surgery on the tiniest premature infants in their nurseries. Learn more, including where these services are offered »
To be eligible to apply for the Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, physicians must have completed residency training in a program approved by the American Board of Pediatrics, or be eligible for board certification. Learn more about our Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship »
- Career opportunities
To learn more about career opportunities at the Cardiac Center, visit our Careers section.
- Stay in touch with Cardiac Connection
Cardiac Connection provides updates about Cardiac Center services, case studies and research. Sign up to receive the electronic version of our newsletter.
- Speaker's bureau
Cardiac Center staff members are available to speak at community healthcare and school groups. Let us know your area of interest and we can suggest an appropriate speaker for your event. For more information or to arrange a speaker, call the Physician Referral Service at 800-879-2467 or 215-590-1999.