Doing Business With CHOP
All vendors who visit the Main Hospital and Wood Building must register in order to do or continue doing business with CHOP. In addition, our current vendor access and interaction policies apply to all vendors and address the following:
Appointments, check-in and ID badges
- Appointments are required for all visits to CHOP facilities, except for product/device recalls, emergency deliveries, routing pre-arranged visits for deliveries and on-site project work.
- Vendors are required to check in and receive a visitor ID badge upon arrival at any of the Hospital facilities that are part of the Main Campus (Main Hospital Building, Wood Center and Abramson). When visiting an off-site Hospital facility, vendors are required to comply with the check-in procedures established at such locations.
- Annual vendor badges are given to reps who visit at least once a week.
Authorized and unauthorized areas
- Meetings with CHOP staff at locations other than private offices and conference rooms is strongly discouraged
- Meetings in patient areas should be avoided, except when educational and/or necessary for providing patient care
Limits on vendor activity
- Restrictions on activities and use of Hospital resources to solicit business or disseminate information