Getting to Physical Therapy from the parking garage
You can take the elevator from any level of the parking garage. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor Wood and follow the signs in the hallway to "Physical/Occupational Therapy - Musculoskeletal Registration Desk." You will now be on the second floor of Children's Seashore House. At any time, ask a parking attendant or security guard for assistance if you need help finding your way.
We ask that you arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow enough time for you to register, which may take 5 to 10 minutes.
During registration please have the following information ready:
- Your child's social security number.
- Your child's medical insurance card.
- A prescription for physical therapy from your physician, which is required. We must receive this prior to your appointment or on the day of your appointment in order to provide services.
- A referral for services, which may be required based on your insurance policy. If it is required please bring it to the appointment with your prescription.
- Co-pay (you can find the amount of your co-pay on your insurance card, under "specialty").
Your child's appointment
Typically, a physical therapy appointment will last one hour. Please note that if you arrive 15 minutes late or more for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
Copy of medical records
To request a copy of your child's medical record, please contact our Medical Records Department at 215-590- 7720.