Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship - Didactics
All first and second year fellows attend didactics one day a week during protected time. Four modules are presented over two years: Infancy and early childhood, childhood, adolescence, and systems. Didactics also include:
- Professor’s rounds
- Department Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (DCAPBS) grand rounds
- Multidisciplinary case conference
- Journal club
- Cognitive therapy case conference
- Psychodynamic case conference
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia grand rounds
- University of Pennsylvania Psychiatry grand rounds
- Family therapy training by Dr. Marion Lindblad-Goldberg from the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc.
- Psychoanalytic curriculum - Harold Kolansky, MD, Coordinator of Applied Psychoanalytic Curriculum and Clinical Professor Director. This part of the curriculum is composed of developmental seminars, child observations, live faculty clinical interviews, continuous case seminar, and supervision. The purpose is to emphasize psychoanalytic concepts helpful in diagnosis and dynamic psychotherapy.
- CBT curriculum - Marty Franklin, MD