Parents PACK newsletter archive
- Celebrating vaccines
- "Mamma Doc Medicine"
- Reasons some vaccines are given in multiple doses
- International adoption and Japanese Encephalitis (JE) vaccine
- WHO successes in 2013
- One pack = one vaccine
Download a copy of the April 2014 issue.
- 2014 recommended immunization schedule
- Arizona, cruise ships, NFL stadiums … and influenza?
- HIV vaccine
- Global vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks
- Influenza public safety announcements
Download a copy of the March 2014 issue.
- Evaluating scientific information and studies
- Do you (or your adolescent) need any vaccines?
- The impact of vaccines
- Too late for influenza vaccine?
- Combatting pneumonia and diarrhea
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting in young children
Download a copy of the February 2014 issue.
- Families Affected by Meningitis Urge Others to Learn About Symptoms and Prevention
- What are the risk factors that make teens more susceptible to meningitis?
- Impact of MenAfricVac in sub-Saharan Africa
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Pathogens that Cause Meningitis
- HPV Vaccine Questions
Download a copy of the January 2014 issue.
- The Hidden Benefits of the Influenza Vaccine
- Should you get vaccinated?
- Immunizing 250 Million Children by 2015
- Malaria in the U.S.
- What vaccines are recommended for pregnant women?
Download a copy of the December 2013 issue.
- A World Without Vaccines
- The daughter of which famous author died from measles?
- Moderate side effects after DTaP vaccine
- "It All Starts With One Infected Child"
- Measles in the U.S.
Download a copy of the November 2013 issue.