Parents PACK newsletter archive
- Pencils, books, and … vaccine-preventable diseases?
- School vaccination status tracker
- Nasal spray flu vaccine receives a recommendation preference
- State-by-state immunization laws
- AIDS research community devastated by plane crash
- Cancelling important events due to epidemics of vaccine-preventable diseases
Download a copy of the August 2014 issue
- No substitute: Alternative vaccine schedules offer more risk, without reward
- More than 500 measles cases have been reported in the U.S. in 2014
- Measles protection before vaccination
- Children without names
Download a copy of the July 2014 issue
- Taking the memories with them
- Vaccine information for teens
- Free vaccines for children in the U.S. who can't afford them
- Peanut allergies and vaccines
- Measles & Rubella Initiative
Download a copy of the June 2014 issue
- Infectious diseases and international travel
- Travel clinic locator
- Preparing for summer travel
- Traveling with children
- International travel health map
- Travel vaccine
Download a copy of the May 2014 issue
- Celebrating vaccines
- "Mamma Doc Medicine"
- Reasons some vaccines are given in multiple doses
- International adoption and Japanese Encephalitis (JE) vaccine
- WHO successes in 2013
- One pack = one vaccine
Download a copy of the April 2014 issue.
- 2014 recommended immunization schedule
- Arizona, cruise ships, NFL stadiums … and influenza?
- HIV vaccine
- Global vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks
- Influenza public safety announcements
Download a copy of the March 2014 issue.
- Evaluating scientific information and studies
- Do you (or your adolescent) need any vaccines?
- The impact of vaccines
- Too late for influenza vaccine?
- Combatting pneumonia and diarrhea
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting in young children
Download a copy of the February 2014 issue.
- Families Affected by Meningitis Urge Others to Learn About Symptoms and Prevention
- What are the risk factors that make teens more susceptible to meningitis?
- Impact of MenAfricVac in sub-Saharan Africa
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Pathogens that Cause Meningitis
- HPV Vaccine Questions
Download a copy of the January 2014 issue.
- The Hidden Benefits of the Influenza Vaccine
- Should you get vaccinated?
- Immunizing 250 Million Children by 2015
- Malaria in the U.S.
- What vaccines are recommended for pregnant women?
Download a copy of the December 2013 issue.
- A World Without Vaccines
- The daughter of which famous author died from measles?
- Moderate side effects after DTaP vaccine
- "It All Starts With One Infected Child"
- Measles in the U.S.
Download a copy of the November 2013 issue.