Our Research Objectives
- To develop and execute collaborative, interdisciplinary, clinically related research that will improve clinical care and outcomes of patients with vascular anomalies.
- To develop consensus and evidence-based standards to aid in protocol development.
- To develop and support funding opportunities for treatment protocols.
- To expand CaNVAS research to include prospective translational trials related to new drug development for patients with vascular anomalies.
CaNVAS members are leading clinical trials and research projects nationwide. Highights include:
- ACE Quality of Life Study
- COVID-19 Registry
- Biorepository/Genomic Project
- Team LULABI