Your support For Tomorrow’s Breakthroughs will fund CHOP’s relentless commitment to helping every patient and family.
Any gift to the CHOP Foundation made between now and June 30, 2020, will count toward the campaign. You can direct funds to a specific current use, create an endowment, or make an unrestricted gift to the Children’s Fund. There are other ways to support the campaign as well.
If you would like to make a gift or have a question about a gift you have already made, please call our Donor Relations Hotline at 267-426-5332 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Cash gifts, made online or by mail offer you a charitable tax deduction.
- Stocks and mutual funds: By making this type of gift, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.
- Donor Advised Fund: If you have established a DAF, consider recommending a grant to CHOP.
- IRA charitable rollover: Make a gift directly from your IRA to CHOP by contacting your financial institution.
- Make a multi-year pledge of up to five years.
- Retirement assets, such as a gift from your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax-deferred plan.
- Wills and trusts: You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to CHOP as part of your estate plan.
- Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Trust to receive income for life and additional tax benefits.
- Life Insurance, if your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors.