Donations of all sizes power every lifesaving treatment and game-changing discovery at CHOP. Give now to help us find better treatments and provide our patients and our community with much-needed programs and services. And most of all, help all children reach their potential.
If you would like to make a donation or have a question about a gift you have already made, please call our Donor Relations Line at 267-426-5332 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please note that Development Office staff are working remotely but are checking voicemail frequently. You may also email us at email@example.com. Please do not leave any credit card information in a voicemail or in an e-mail.
- Cash gifts, made online or by mail or by wire transfer, offer you a charitable tax deduction.
- Stocks and mutual funds: By making this type of gift, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.
- Donor Advised Fund: If you have established a DAF, consider recommending a grant to CHOP.
- IRA charitable rollover: Make a gift directly from your IRA to CHOP by contacting your financial institution.
- Make a multi-year pledge of up to five years.
- Retirement assets, such as a gift from your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax-deferred plan.
- Wills and trusts: You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to CHOP as part of your estate plan.
- Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Trust to receive income for life and additional tax benefits.
- Life Insurance, if your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors.
- Matching gifts: Make a gift and have it matched by your participating employer.
- Fundraising for CHOP: Organize a community fundraiser, create an online fundraising page, or run a race for “Team CHOP” to benefit a specific area.
- To locate a specific fundraising event, page or promotion you want to donate to at CHOP, use our Fundraiser Search.
- Real estate, such as your home, vacation property, farmland, or commercial property. If you own appreciated real property, you can avoid paying capital gains tax by making a gift to CHOP.