Healthcare provider looking to place an order for materials?
The Vaccine Education Center has created and compiled a variety of materials to address vaccine-related questions and concerns. If you have ideas for additional types of resources or if you identify topics that have not been addressed, please feel free to contact us with your ideas.
Vaccine- and Vaccine Safety-Related Q&A Sheets
Downloadable sheets with answers to commonly asked questions about vaccines and the diseases they prevent
Check them out.
"Special Topics" Q&A Sheets
Downloadable sheets covering topics like vaccines & cancer, travel, rabies, fever, pregnancy, biologics & more
Booklets, Posters & Other Materials
Info in various formats covering vaccines for different ages, vaccine safety, rashes & the immunization schedule
Image-based resources with easy-to-understand overviews of popular vaccine-related topics
Videos: Vaccines and Related Topics
Various video series address vaccines, the diseases they prevent, and common related questions
Other popular resources
- Classroom materials — Our Center’s Vaccine Makers Project offers free lessons for students from elementary school through high school and college. Materials are aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS). The program also offers several videos, 3D animations and more.
- Trivia game — A fun way to learn about vaccines with four categories of questions: historical/famous figures, safety, vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases. Give it a try today!
- Books — A compilation of books authored by Dr. Paul Offit, as well as books authored by other experts and healthcare professionals.
- International materials — Select VEC resources offered in multiple languages, including Japanese, Greek, Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian and more.
- Websites — A list of organizations dedicated to the well-being of children and families, providing trusted health-related information.
- Presentations and interviews — Select interviews with Dr. Paul Offit and other members of the Vaccine Education Center team.
- Resources for kids and teens — Links to fun and engaging games, coloring/puzzle books, storybooks and comic books for young people.
- Vaccine safety references — Summaries of key scientific studies regarding vaccine safety.
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.