Patient Referral Toolkit
Are you looking to refer a patient to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia? The referral toolkit offers clinical resources and concierge services for providers and staff to help you navigate CHOP and find the services you are looking for.
Below you'll find fast, easy ways to get in touch; quick links to our specialty care locations; a directory of clinical programs and services; information about requesting appointments with various departments at CHOP; and more.
Helpful referral tools
24/7 clinical priority line
If you are a physician, advanced practice provider or staff calling from a provider's office, call our clinical priority phone line at 1-800-879-2467 (1-800-TRY-CHOP) and press 2.
- Providers: Talk to the on-call physician or nurse practitioner in the CHOP program you specify. In the rare instances when the clinician on call is not available in the moment, you will receive a call back within 30 minutes. If you need to reach a specific provider, we can help arrange a return call.
- Staff: Need help navigating the CHOP Care Network? We can expedite appointments when needed and will contact your patients directly.
Priority fax line
If you need to send clinical information about a patient and are not sure which number to use, send it to our central fax number: 1-844-FAX-CHOP (1-844-329-2467).
Faxes are securely scanned and emailed to the clinical area you specify.
Email TryCHOP@email.chop.edu. Please include your name and contact information and remember to use appropriate security measures when sending patient information via email.
*Please note our fax and email account are monitored during normal business hours only. To convey clinically relevant information about patients or make an urgent referral after hours, call our Transport Communications Specialists at 215-590-2160.
- Obtain access to your patient’s complete CHOP chart.
- Place expedited consult orders through our secure Link2Chop portal. We can expedite appointments when necessary and will contact your patients directly.
Concierge hospitality services for patients and families
Clinical programs and services
Find a full list of specialized treatment programs, clinics and services available to your patients if you're looking to refer directly to one of these areas.
Location quick guide
CHOP has a growing network of facilities throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey created to provide exceptional healthcare services to all children, for every possible need. Search by our many locations throughout the community and find what specialties practice at each location.
Specialty care appointment forms
- Main Campus (PDF)
- Pennsylvania Specialty Care locations (PDF)
- Abington Specialty Care Center
- Brandywine Valley Specialty Care and Surgery Center
- Bucks County Specialty Care Center
- Exton Specialty Care Center
- King of Prussia Specialty Care and Surgery Center
- Lancaster Specialty Care Center
- New Jersey Specialty Care locations (PDF)
- Atlantic County Specialty Care Center
- Princeton at Plainsboro Specialty Care Center
- CHOP @ Virtua Specialty Care Center
- Voorhees Specialty Care and Surgery Center