Additional Presentations and Interviews
This page offers select interviews with other members of the Vaccine Education Center team.
Kristen A. Feemster, MD
- How can we manage COVID-19? 5 ideas from Philly’s health community – The Philadelphia Tribune
- Phila. brings hospital, health agency experts together for COVID-19 update – WPVI Action News
- Philadelphia officials say 2 people now being tested for coronavirus – KYW radio
- Philadelphia Health Department issues alert on measles vaccinations – WPVI Action News
- Adolescent and Teen Vaccinations – Rowan Radio 89.7 WGLS-FM Your Health Matters Podcast
- Eliminate vaccine exemptions – New York Times
- Keeping the Faith in Vaccines – County Lines Magazine
- Religious Freedom Balanced With Responsibility – The New York Times
- Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions – The New York Times
Angela Shen, ScD, MPH
- Vaccinations have sharply declined nationwide during the COVID-19 pandemic – Scientific American
- Immunization and universal health coverage: A lifesaving combination - CSIS
- National preparedness for COVID-19 immunization: Time to act – NEHI Live!
- Childhood vaccination coverage declines during COVID-19 pandemic – Contagion Live
- Before schools reopen, parents urged to catch up on kids’ missed vaccinations – National Geographic
- Why routine immunizations are a must—Even during a pandemic – ASTHO Experts
- Vaccinations fall to alarming rates, C.D.C. study shows – The New York Times
Charlotte A. Moser
- Coronavirus parties are a bad idea- Medscape
- How the science of vaccination is taught (or not) in US schools – The Hechinger Report
Anne Reilly, MD, MPH
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.