The Vaccine Education Center (VEC) at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, together with the Pennsylvania chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, is pleased to offer a Vaccine Webinar Series for healthcare providers. The series is supported by the Thomas F. McNair Scott Endowed Research and Lectureship Fund.
Each Current Issues in Vaccines webinar presents topics being addressed by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), covered by the media or asked by parents. Specific topics will be available on the registration page approximately one to two weeks before each event. Each presentation will be 40 to 45 minutes, followed by 15 to 20 minutes of audience questions.
Physicians, nurses, public health personnel, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other professionals working in the area of immunizations
- Interpret and employ new or updated vaccine information
- Discuss vaccine-related information with patients and their families
- Provide science-based resources to patients and their families who are seeking additional information
- Recognize how well that the influenza vaccine worked last year in relation to the efforts to make a more effective vaccine
- Determine if vaccines cause autoimmune diseases
Continuing education credits
This webinar is accredited for one CPE, one CME and 0.1 CEU.
Do you have questions about the webinar series?
Looking for where to get credits?
We are not allowed to publish a link to the credits page on our website in order to be in compliance with the continuing education requirements. Please follow the instructions provided at the end of the recorded webinar to get your credits. Recorded webinars are available here:
Print this calendar as a reminder or to share with colleagues.