Sepsis Critical Care — Nutrition References — Clinical Pathway: ICU and Inpatient
- Mehta NM, Compher C. A.S.P.E.N clinical guidelines: nutrition support of the critically ill child. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2009 May-Jun;33(3):260-76.
- Brierley J, et al. Clinical Practice Parameters for hemodynamic support of pediatric and neonatal septic shock: 2007 update from the American College of Critical Care Medicine. Crit Care Med. 2009 Feb;37(2):666-88.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Pediatric Nutrition Handbook. 6th ed. Kleinman R, editor. 2009
- King, W, Petrillo, T, Pettignano, R. Enteral nutrition and cardiovascular medications in the pediatric intensive care unit. EN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2004 Sep-Oct;28(5):334-8.
- Khalid, I, Doshi, P, DiGiovine, B. Early enteral nutrition and outcomes of critically ill patients treated with vasopressors and mechanical ventilation. Am J Crit Care. 2010 May;19(3):261-8.
- Meert KL, Daphtary KM, Metheny NA. Gastric vs small bowel feeding in critically ill children receiving mechanical ventilation: a randomized controlled trial. Chest. 2004 Sep;126(3):872-8.
- Elke G. et al. Current practice in nutrition support and its association with mortality in septic patients-results from a national, prospective multicenter study. Crit Care Med. 2008 Jun;36(6):1762-7.