Online Bill Pay
Children's Hospital patient families can pay their Hospital bill, Physician bill and Home Care bill online. Please note:
- You will need your child's Guarantor Number to look up the amount of your Hospital Bill or Physician Bill. You will need your child's Medical Record Number (MRN #) to look up the amount of your Home Care bill. These numbers can be found on the paper bill you receive in the mail.
- This is a one-time payment process, so you will not be asked to create an account.
- You will be taken to a secure website outside of CHOP.edu to pay your bill online.
- There is no fee for this service.
- Your child’s statements, plus other billing information, are viewable online via MyCHOP.
To pay online, click on the bill you would like to pay:
Hospital bill (MyCHOP User)
Hospital bill (MyCHOP Guest)
Call 1-800-283-3055 to pay your Hospital bill over the phone.
Physician bill (MyCHOP User)
Physician bill (MyCHOP Guest)
Call 1-877-724-2467 to pay your Physician bill over the phone.
Home Care bill
Call 1-855-288-1495 to pay your Home Care bill over the phone.
Good faith estimate
You may also have the right to request a "Good Faith Estimate". Learn more about "Good Faith Estimates". You can use this form to request an estimate from CHOP's Patient Cost Estimate team."
Pre-Visit Financial Counseling Hotline
Questions About Your Bill