Published onVaccine Update for Healthcare Providers
2023 State of the ImmUnion Report
Vaccinate Your Family (VYF) recently released their annual report outlining the top issues and shortcomings related to vaccine coverage. Aimed at policymakers, the report is useful for providers to get a quick overview of the national vaccine situation and to find out more about governmental funding that supports vaccines.
In the 2023 report, VYF highlighted information related to:
- The success of COVID-19 vaccines
- The win for people with Medicare and Medicaid now that vaccines are, or soon will be, covered
- Gaps in programming and funding to support the vaccination of uninsured adults and children
- Costs associated with vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks that occurred between 2017 and 2022
- And more
HPV vaccine videos from the Society for Women’s Health Research
The Society for Women’s Health Research has released a series of short videos related to HPV vaccines. Featuring a small group of healthcare providers, researchers and public health experts, each video addresses a common question about HPV, such as:
- How safe is the HPV vaccine?
- Why should my son get the HPV vaccine?
- How do I discuss the HPV vaccine with my son or daughter?
- And more
The group also offers a downloadable Q&A sheet that addresses the questions covered in the videos.
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.