Imagine a world without pediatric cancer or sickle cell disease — where asthma, diabetes and childhood obesity exist only as entries in medical textbooks. Imagine the relief of a parent who hears her child’s doctor say, “We can cure your daughter.”
Our goal is to make that world a reality.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) was the first pediatric hospital in the United States. Today, we’re recognized internationally as a leader in patient care and research and a haven of hope for children worldwide. But our work isn’t possible without you.
As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on the generous gifts of our supporters to improve healthcare for children. When you give to CHOP, you’re:
- Funding groundbreaking research that leads to life-saving treatments
- Enabling us to provide family-centered support services, such as social work and Child Life, Education and Creative Arts Therapy, which can make an immeasurable difference in the lives of our patients and their family members
- Supporting programs like the Global Health Center, the Homeless Health Initiative and Reach Out and Read, which provide world-class care to children in our community and around the world
- Helping us expand our reach to more children throughout the Philadelphia area by supporting the construction of new, state-of-the-art facilities like the Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care located on the Raymond G. Perelman Campus and the Karabots Pediatric Care Center
- Allowing us to attract doctors and researchers who are among the best in their field, so we can provide patients with top-ranked care for every condition
CHOP’s scientists and physicians can imagine a better, healthier world for kids. And just as we’ve always been right by your side, our community of donors is right by ours.