Dr. Offit Answers YOUR Questions @ Vaccines
In these short videos, Dr. Paul Offit responds to common vaccine questions being asked by interested parents and family members. The videos can also be accessed through a YouTube playlist.
- Can I Space Out My Baby’s Vaccines? — Dr. Offit answers your question about spacing out or delaying your baby’s vaccines.
- Why Do Kids Get So Many Vaccines at Once? — Dr. Offit answers your question about why kids get so many vaccines.
- Why Are Fetal Cells Used to Make Vaccines? — Dr. Offit answers your question about why fetal cells were used to make some vaccines.
- Wouldn’t It Be Better for My Child to Get These Diseases Naturally? — Dr. Offit answers your question about natural infection vs. vaccination.
- Is the HPV Vaccine Safe? — Dr. Offit answers your question about HPV vaccine safety.
- Why Is Aluminum in Vaccines? Isn’t It Dangerous? — Dr. Offit answers your question about aluminum in vaccines.
- What Side Effects Should I Expect after Getting Vaccinated? — Dr. Offit answers your question about common side effects of vaccines and what they mean.
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.