In these short videos, Dr. Paul Offit, Director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, answers common questions about COVID-19 and the vaccines. The video series can also be accessed through a YouTube playlist.
- Understanding Fall 2023 COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- Fall 2023 Vaccines: Considering Flu, COVID-19 and RSV
- Will We Need a Yearly COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Do COVID-19 Vaccines Affect Menstruation?
- What Are We Learning about Long COVID?
- What Is the Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Should I Know About COVID-19 Vaccine and Myocarditis in Teens?
- What Did the COVID-19 Vaccine Trials in Kids Show?
- Can I Get COVID-19 After Getting Vaccinated?
- Should I Get an Antibody Test to know if the COVID-19 Vaccine Worked?
- Should We Be Concerned About Coronavirus Variants?
- Can I Spread Coronavirus to Others When I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Why Does It Matter if I Don’t Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Do We Know About Blood Clots and COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Is MIS-C after COVID-19 Going Away?
- Why Should Children Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Do COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Infertility?
- Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?
- How Do mRNA Vaccines Work?
- Are Reinfections with COVID-19 Possible?
- Do We Still Need to Wear Masks and Social Distance?
- How Do DNA Vaccines Work?
- What Is the Difference Between a Vaccine Clinical Trial and a Vaccine Challenge Study?
- What Are the Long-term Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Can mRNA Vaccines Alter a Person’s DNA?
- Why Are Two Doses of the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Required?
- Should I Still Get A COVID-19 Vaccine If I Was Previously Infected?
- Are Fetal Cells Used to Make COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Do COVID-19 Vaccines Disrupt the Immune Response?
- Do COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE)?
- Who Should Not Get the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines?
- What Are the Different Ingredients Being Used in the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines?
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.