These short videos address recent vaccine news and developments.
- News Briefs – October 2019 — When Should I Get the Flu Vaccine?
- News Briefs – April 2019 — Who Needs a Measles Vaccine During an Outbreak?
- News Briefs – October 2018 — What Do Different Kinds of Recommendations Mean for Parents Making Vaccine Decisions?
- News Briefs – July 2018 — Understanding What Happened with the Intranasal Flu Vaccine
- News Briefs – July 2018 — CDC & AAP Recommendations for FluMist® (2018-2019)
- News Briefs – May 2018 — New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- News Briefs – January 2018 — New Shingles Vaccine Changes Recommendations for Adults
- News Briefs – November 2017 — Why Can't We Make a Better Flu Vaccine?
- News Briefs – August 2017 — HPV Vaccine and Chronic Diseases
- News Briefs – April 2017 — Mumps Outbreak
- News Briefs – July 2016 — Nasal Spray Influenza Vaccine
- News Briefs – September 2016 — Meningococcal B Vaccine
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.