Vaccine Safety and Science
These short videos address the safety and science of vaccines.
- Is Natural Infection Better Than Vaccination?
- Can a Vaccine Give Me the Disease It’s Supposed to Protect Me Against?
- Can a Flu Vaccine Give You the Flu?
- How Are Vaccines Tested Before They Can Be Given to Kids?
- What Are the Different Types of Vaccines?
- Is the Aluminum in Vaccines Safe?
- Is There a Difference Between Aluminum That Is Injected vs. Ingested?
- Are Fetal Cells Used to Make Vaccines?
- Is There Mercury in Vaccines?
- Do Vaccines Cause Allergies?
- Are There Vaccines That Children With Allergies Need to Avoid?
- What Is the Harm in Delaying or Spacing out Vaccines?
- Are Vaccines Safe?
- Do Vaccines Cause Autism?
- Do Vaccines Cause Autoimmune or Chronic Disorders?
- Why Do We Still Need Vaccines?
- How Do You Know Whether a Vaccine Has Been Tested Long Enough?
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.