Published on in Vaccine Update for Healthcare Providers
Many groups have been busy creating resources related to COVID-19 and the vaccines. For more information about each of these, visit their websites:
- Immunization Action Coalition’s COVID-19 vaccine resources page
- Vaccinate Your Family’s COVID-19 state health department information page
- National Academies of Sciences Strategies for Building Confidence in the COVID-19 Vaccines
- The Center for Black Health & Equity and the American Lung Association created the Power & Immunity Resource for Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine
- World Health Organization webinar, “Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2”
- Hawaii Department of Health’s COVID-19 multilingual resources page
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.