Published onVaccine Update for Healthcare Providers
During the last few weeks, several new or updated resources have come to our attention. Please find out more about each by clicking the links.
- Labor of Love podcast, ACOG.
- Vaccine confidence conversations, AAP | CDC | ACOG.
- Resources for promoting COVID-19 vaccination of children and teens, CDC. Also, get information related to children with disabilities, planning for clinics, ensuring equity and improving patient confidence.
- New smallpox/monkeypox and updated rabies Vaccine Information Statements (VISs), CDC. To see all VISs, visit the CDC’s dedicated webpage.
- Patient resources aimed at OB-GYN patients, ACOG, includes COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 resources.
- WeThePeopleVax.org, new website with holiday-related tools for promoting immunizations and the patriotism associated with being vaccinated. The group can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @WeThePeopleVax.
- “Pneumococcal vaccine for adults” decision tree, NFID. Also, access a related patient education infographic and learning module.
- RSV-related resources, NFID.
- “How Do Vaccines Work?” explainer videos, Vaccinate Your Family, English | Spanish.
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.