Published on in Vaccine Update for Healthcare Providers
Given the situation with coronavirus, we thought it might be helpful to compile resources for answering questions from patients and families.
- How is COVID-19 spread and how do you protect yourself against it?
- Source: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Length: 1:30
- Posted: Feb. 28, 2020
- Q&A: COVID-19 in the workplace
- Source: WHO
- Length: 34:40
- Posted: March 3, 2020
- Pass the message: Five steps to kicking out coronavirus
- Source: WHO and FIFA
- Length: 1:33
- Posted: March 23, 2020
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “Share facts about COVID-19”
- Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) list of disinfectants for use against novel coronavirus
- CDC’s “Symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019" poster – English | Spanish | Simplified Chinese
- CDC’s “Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick” – English | Spanish | Simplified Chinese
- CDC’s “Stop the spread of germs" poster – English | Spanish | Simplified Chinese | Vietnamese
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities — This webpage is divided into communities, such as home, school, college, community- and faith-based organizations, and several more, and provides information about how to prepare in each.
- Cleaning and disinfection in homes
- Mental health and coping during COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease 2019 information for travel
Materials in this section are updated as new information and vaccines become available. The Vaccine Education Center staff regularly reviews materials for accuracy.
You should not consider the information in this site to be specific, professional medical advice for your personal health or for your family's personal health. You should not use it to replace any relationship with a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about vaccinations, medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel.