Adult Care and Transition Team
The Adult Care and Transition Team (ACTT), formerly known as the Multidisciplinary Intervention Navigation Team (MINT) is an interdisciplinary consult service that works with you, your family and your healthcare teams to improve the quality and safety of your transition from CHOP to adult healthcare. To work with the ACTT, you must be referred by a CHOP provider.
The team can help with:
- Creating a transition care plan that includes an updated medical summary
- Finding adult doctors and nurse practitioners
- Answering health insurance questions
- Coordinating care across CHOP and adult hospitals
- Transferring your medical records to your new provider
- Teaching you how to become more independent with your medical care, for example, learning how to talk to your doctors
- Finding services and support in the community
This is one of our Transition to Adulthood Services.