Do you have a question about the Division of Plastic, Reconstructive and Oral Surgery or about the services we offer at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? We'll do our best to respond quickly, but please remember that it may take up to 72 business hours for us to send you a reply. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or your local emergency services provider.
If you are an International patient: please fill out this form to communicate with us.
If you are looking to receive our services for first time, please call us:
- Oral Surgery: 215-590-1563
- Orthodontics: 215-590-3362
- Plastic Surgery: 215-590-2208
If you are an existing patient:
- If you have a MyCHOP account (patient health portal), please use that to communicate with us.
- If you do not have a MyCHOP account, please contact your CHOP Care Network pediatrician’s office or email: email@example.com to request access to MyCHOP.
- If you cannot access your MyCHOP account and want to communicate with our administrative team to request medical records or submit forms, photos or other, please click here and follow the instructions to contact us.
If you are looking to receive our services for first time or you are an existing patient and want to communicate with our clinical team, please complete the following questions: