Policy Issues that Matter to Children
When advocating for children on a local, state and national level, there are many key topics and issues you can focus on. Every day, these policies, budgets, health concerns, research efforts and legislative topics are shaping the future of our children.
Learn more about these issues that matter to children, what CHOP is doing to advocate for these issues, and how you can get involved to speak now for kids.
- Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME)
- Commonwealth Universal Research Enhancement Program (CURE)
- Covering Children with Serious Chronic Health Conditions
- Federal Budget
- Healthcare Reform
- Injury Research and Prevention
- Medicaid, CHIP and SSI
- Mental Health
- NIH Investment in Pediatric Research
- Pharmaceutical Access and Pricing
- Poison Control Center Funding
- State Budgets: Pennsylvania and New Jersey