New Jersey Transition to Adult Coordinated Care Program
Moving to adult care
Teens and young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities face unique challenges as they transition to adult services and medical care. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) created The New Jersey Transition to Adult Coordinated Care program (NJTACC), an interdisciplinary specialty care team, to help families and patients through a comprehensive approach achieve a successful transition into adulthood.
Please note this is a specialty program and is not intended to replace primary care.
For more information and scheduling, families and medical providers can call 215-590-1295 or email NJTACC@email.chop.edu.
- Care coordination: Liaison to adult primary and specialty providers
- Advanced planning: Legal capacity, finances, residential support
- Community planning: Direct supports, employment, day programs, transportation
- Comprehensive individual needs assessment
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Specialty Care, Princeton at Plainsboro
101 Plainsboro Road
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
- Alyssa Siegel, MD, Clinical Director
- Kim Schadt, MSN, CRPN, CCRP, Nurse Practitioner
- Stephanie Pratico, Program Manager
- N.J. Division of Developmental Disabilities Supports Specialist