Patient Privacy Complaint Form

You have the right to make a written complaint if you believe the privacy of your medical information or that or your child has been compromised.  If you wish to make a complaint, please complete the form below.

Please do not use this form to communicate information about your child's health.

If this is an emergency, please call 911 or your local emergency services provider.

Contact Information