Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) collaborates with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country to provide expert care, unique services and cutting-edge technology to children everywhere. As one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, we have more than 160 years of experience conducting groundbreaking research, providing innovative care, and delivering comprehensive training and education programs. We can work with you to enhance your pediatric healthcare offerings and improve the health status of children in your community.
What we can offer your healthcare system
- Assistance with developing and enhancing your service lines and improving staff and patient engagement
- Pediatric-specific protocols, clinical pathways and other processes designed to enhance quality care
- Training and continuing education opportunities for clinical and administrative staff
- Opportunities to collaborate on innovative research — including studies specific to your geographic area
- Streamlined access to CHOP experts in specialty areas
- Telemedicine and teleconsult services, including 24-hour EEG monitoring, teleradiology and telepathology
- Nurse triage services
- Ability to participate in care conferences and grand rounds
- Pediatric-specific population data analytics
- Genetic testing, including condition-specific panels, whole genome sequencing, rapid genome sequencing and whole exome sequencing
- And much more
Bringing breakthroughs to children, close to home
With more than 50 locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, our CHOP Care Network is one of the largest pediatric healthcare networks in the United States. The Care Network offers primary, specialty and urgent care, as well as same-day surgery, and includes alliances with more than a dozen community hospitals. Our experience collaborating with other healthcare institutions is unparalleled — and we are eager to share our expertise and best practices with you.
For more information about Strategic Alliances, contact Michael J. Drnach at 267-426-7532 or email@example.com.