Kawasaki Disease or Incomplete Kawasaki Disease Clinical Pathway — Emergency Department and Inpatient
- Diagnosis, Treatment, and Long-Term Management of Kawasaki Disease
- Evaluation of Kawasaki Disease Risk Scoring System for Intravenous Immunoglobulin Resistance
- Critical Overview of the Risk Scoring Systems to Predict Non-Responsiveness to Intravenous Immunoglobulin in Kawasaki Syndrome
- Coronary Artery Complication in Kawasaki Disease and the Importance of Early Intervention : A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Corticosteroids for the treatment of Kawasaki disease in children
- Predicting Coronary Artery Aneurysms in Kawasaki Disease at a North American Center: An Assessment of Baseline z Scores
- Intravenous immunoglobulin-related hemolysis in patients treated for Kawasaki disease.
- Adverse events of intravenous immunoglobulin infusions: a ten-year retrospective study
- Side-effects of intravenous immune globulins