Pulmonary Hypertension Screening in Patients with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Clinical Pathway — ICU and Inpatient
To standardize the process to screen for pulmonary hypertension in infants with BPD.
- % eligible inpatients who are screened at:
- 36 weeks PMA if grade 2-3 BPD
- 40 weeks PMA or discharge home with respiratory support c/w Grade 1 BPD if discharge occurs prior to 40 weeks PMA
- % eligible inpatients who are screened each month
- Balancing measure: Number of echocardiograms obtained per month in patients with BPD