The 15th Annual CHOP Global Health Conference brings together colleagues from around the world to "Shape the Future of Global Child Health" using an equity, bottom-up and community-informed strategy that is captured in the phrase "Nothing About Us Without Us." Speakers will include activists, community members, nurses, pediatricians, students and youth.
- Formulate resources to address children's developmental and behavioral needs in resource-limited settings.
- Discuss how nurses play a critical role in improving child health worldwide.
- Identify the characteristics of effective global health partnerships.
- Describe at least three strategies for mitigating the impact of disasters, violence, and conflict on children's health and well-being.
- Devise tools for developing equitable global medical education programs.