This supportive and interactive workshop is designed to help children with chronic or recurrent pain and their parents learn strategies to better manage pain and improve day-to-day function.
- Connect with peers who also have pain
- Learn mind-body strategies for managing pain and pain-related stress
- Develop an individual coping plan for improved pain management
- Learn parent-based strategies that promote child comfort
- Understand how to scaffold a plan to support improved function at home and school
- Obtain resources for additional pain management support
February 1, 2020 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
March 14, 2020 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information and to register: 215-590-0105 CASchedBox@email.chop.edu