This supportive and interactive workshop is designed to help children with chronic or recurrent pain and their parents learn strategies to better manage pain and improve day-to-day function.
- Connect with peers who also have pain
- Learn mind-body strategies for managing pain and pain-related stress
- Develop an individual coping plan for improved pain management
- Learn parent-based strategies that promote child comfort
- Understand how to scaffold a plan to support improved function at home and school
- Obtain resources for additional pain management support
- Saturday, March 11, 2023
Cost of this workshop is $150 and covers up to two caregivers and one child. Financial assistance may be available.