This supportive and interactive workshop is designed to help children with chronic or recurrent pain and their parents learn strategies to better manage pain and improve day-to-day function. We are offering the program with live virtual sessions.
- Connect with peers who also have pain
- Learn mind-body strategies for managing pain and pain-related stress
- Develop an individual coping plan for improved pain management
- Learn parent-based strategies that promote child comfort
- Understand how to scaffold a plan to support improved function at home and school
- Obtain resources for additional pain management support
July session dates:
- Kids participate in four sessions:
- Tuesday, 7/20 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 7/22 from 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7/27 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 7/29 from 4-6 p.m.
- Parents participate in two sessions:
- Saturday, 7/24 from 9-12 a.m.
- Sunday, 7/25 from 9-12 a.m.