This supportive and interactive workshop is designed to help children with chronic or recurrent pain and their parents learn strategies to better manage pain and improve day-to-day function. We are offering the program with live virtual sessions.
- Connect with peers who also have pain
- Learn mind-body strategies for managing pain and pain-related stress
- Develop an individual coping plan for improved pain management
- Learn parent-based strategies that promote child comfort
- Understand how to scaffold a plan to support improved function at home and school
- Obtain resources for additional pain management support
November and December session dates:
- Tuesday, 11/30 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 12/2 from 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/7 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 12/9 from 4-6 p.m.
- Saturday, 12/4 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Sunday, 12/5 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- For more information and to register: 215-590-0105, CASchedBox@email.chop.edu, www.thecomfortability.com